Who's responsible for your personal data?
CliffordOravec.com is headquartered in Ohio, and our Services are provided to you by Veles International, Ltd., which owns and operates CliffordOravec.com. If you are a natural person of the European Union ("EU"), CliffordOravec.com is the controller of the personal data you submit to us with respect to the GDPR [Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)].
To contact CliffordOravec.com, please use our contact form.
Why do we collect personal data?
- as necessary to provide the Services and fulfill our obligations pursuant to the Terms of Service;
- where you have consented to the processing, which you can revoke at any time;
- where necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise and defend legal claims;
- where necessary for the purposes of CliffordOravec.com's or a third party's legitimate interests.
We process your personal data in furtherance of our legitimate interests, including:
- providing and improving the Services. We do so as it is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests of providing and developing innovative offerings on a sustained basis; and
- keeping the Services safe and secure. We do so as it is necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of CliffordOravec.com and its customers, in ensuring the Services are secure, and to protect against fraud, spam, and abuse, etc.
What types of personal data do we collect?
CliffordOravec.com collects information about you, including information that directly or indireclty identifies you, if you choose to share it with CliffordOravec.com. We receive information in a few different ways, including when you visit our website or use our Services. For example:
When visiting our website or using our Services:
- Based on your consent, we collect information from your browser, computer, or mobile device, which provide us with technical information when you access or use our website or Services. This technical information includes device and network information, cookies, log files, and analytics information.
- Based on your consent, we collect behavioral analytics about how you use our website or Services. This information includes captures of CliffordOravec.com webpages you view, as well as the activities you perform on those webpages, such as where you click on a webpage, where you scroll on a webpage, and what information you type into a webpage.
- Based on the partners you permit us to share your information with, we may also obtain additional third party information about you from these partners, such as demographic information. This information helps us better serve our website visitors and customers.
When you sign up for a CliffordOravec.com trial or an account:
- We collect basic account information such as your name, email address, and password that help secure and provide you with access to our Services.
- Profile and use information is collected when you use the Services.
- When you make a payment on CliffordOravec.com, you may provide payment information such as your payment card or other payment details. We use Payment Card Industry compliant third-party payment services and we do not store your credit card information.
When you contact us either through our contact form or through email:
- We collect basic contact information such as your name and email address so that we can service and respond to your request.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Most browsers automatically accept cookies presented by a website. You can manage the cookies that CliffordOravec.com stores on your computer through the settings your browser provides you for managing cookies. Not accepting cookies may make certain features of CliffordOravec.com's website or Services unavailable to you. CliffordOravec.com is committed to providing you choices to manage your privacy and sharing. However, CliffordOravec.com does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT (Do Not Track) signals, as the internet industry has not fully developed DNT standards, implementations, or solutions. CliffordOravec.com may use your IP address to identify you, to administer our Services, and to assist in diagnosing problems with CliffordOravec.com's servers.
CliffordOravec.com's website and Services use log files. Information stored includes IP addresses, browser and operating system information, ISPs (Internet Service Providers), pages visited, referring pages, and timestamps. This information is used to analyze trends, administer, protect and secure the Services, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. may be linked to session, account, or user identifiers.
How do we use your personal data?
For example, we may use your personal data for the following purposes:
When visiting our website or using our Services (based on your consent):
- To analyze how you use our website or Services to improve our usability and user experience.
- To understand demographic information about our website visitors and users of our Service, which helps us craft more on-point content and marketing.
- To send you marketing offers through Facebook once you've left our website.
- To send you marketing communications through email (where you hahve agreed to receive such messages).
When you sign up for a CliffordOravec.com trial or account:
- To create and manage your CliffordOravec.com account.
- To process payment for your use of CliffordOravec.com's services.
- To process email inquiries you send to CliffordOravec.com about CliffordOravec.com, its services, or your CliffordOravec.com account.
- To send emails relating to your use of CliffordOravec.com's services.
- To send emails relating to your payment for CliffordOravec.com's services.
- To send informational emails about changes to CliffordOravec.com's services.
- To send marketing offers such as newsletters.
When you contact us either through our contact form or through email:
- To process email inquiries you send to CliffordOravec.com.
What kinds of automated decision-making or profiling do we perform with your data?
We do not directly perform any kind of automated decision-making or profiling with your data, although some of our processors (such as Google, Facebook, or Stripe) may employ automated decision-making or profiling with the data they receive from us.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We never share your personal data with anyone without your explicit consent.
Based on the consent you've given, we may permit the following companies to use your personal data for processing, but only for the purposes you have given consent to:
- Tamboo - For website usability and user experience research
- Google Analytics - For website analytics
- Stripe - For payment processing and subscription management
How long do we keep your personal data?
We retain personal data as long as it is necessary to provide the Services to you and others, subject to any legal obligations to further retain such information. Information associated with your account will generally be kept until it is no longer necessary to provide the Services or until you ask us to delete it.
When you ask for us to delete your personal data, it may take up to 30 days to fully delete that data from our systems.
Information about you that is no longer necessary and relevant to provide our Services may be de-identified and aggregated with other non-personal data to provide insights which are commercially valuable to CliffordOravec.com, such as statistics of the use of teh Services.
What options do you have for managing your personal data with us?
If you are a natural person of the European Union, you have the right to request from CliffordOravec.com:
- Access to the personal data CliffordOravec.com has collected from you
- Rectification of the personal data CliffordOravec.com has collected from you
- The erasure of the personal data CliffordOravec.com has collected from you ("right to be forgotten")
- A restriction to the processing of the personal data CliffordOravec.com has collected from you
- An objection to the processing of the personal data CliffordOravec.com has collected from you
- An extract of your personal data for the purposes of data portability
- The withdrawl of your consent to CliffordOravec.com's collection of your personal data
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us with your request.
In addition to these options, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, as outlined in the GDPR.
Where is my personal data processed?
The Services are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States and choose to use the Services or provide information to us, you acknowledge and understand that your information will be transferred, processed, and stored in the United States, as it is necessary to provide the Services and perform the Terms of Service. United States laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.